This month’s newsletter is all about college and taxes. It contains the following topics:
- College Costs Are Increasing Again
- Start FAFSA Planning Earlier
- Asset Allocation in 529 Plans
- Outlining the Trump Tax Plan
- How Small Business Retirement Plans Compare
- Tax Calendar
Did you know?
Among recent vacation home buyers, 36% purchased in a beach location, 21% bought lakefront property, and 20% bought elsewhere in the country.
CPA Client Newsletter Aug 2017 from TR&S CPA
This CPA Client Tax Letter is provided by Twilley, Rommel & Stephens P.A. to its clients through an arrangement with the AICPA, which holds the copyright to the CPA Client Tax Letter and reserves all rights. Permission is required for any further redistribution or reuse of this content. Please direct any such inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.