This month’s newsletter is full of helpful information. It contains the following topics:
- Uncertainty Hampers Year-End Tax Planning
- Year-End Planning for Investors
- Year-End Retirement Tax Planning
- Year-End Tax Planning for Charitable Donations
- Year-End Business Tax Planning
- Tax Calendar
Did you know?
Union membership in the United States peaked in 1954 at nearly 35% of all U.S. wage and salary workers, but that number is now around 11%.
CPA Client Newsletter November 2017 from TR&S CPA
This CPA Client Tax Letter is provided by Twilley, Rommel & Stephens P.A. to its clients through an arrangement with the AICPA, which holds the copyright to the CPA Client Tax Letter and reserves all rights. Permission is required for any further redistribution or reuse of this content. Please direct any such inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.