At TRS CPA Group, we understand that good hiring decisions are critical to our success as a firm. We take the recruiting process seriously and select individuals that are motivated to learn and grow as accounting professionals, and who take pride in a job well done. TRS CPA Group also recognizes that happy employees are productive employees. Treating our team well is one of our top priorities.
In addition to our flexible work schedules , competitive compensation package and a wide array of other benefits that we offer, TRS CPA Group is also an equal opportunity employer.
We review submissions on a weekly basis and respond to applicants in a timely fashion. TRS CPA Group, P.A. subscribes to the philosophy that you cannot have enough good people. If you are experienced and enthusiastic, we are interested in speaking with you.
We want to challenge you, we want to reward you for achievement and at the same time we want to coach you as to how to work with a team of high quality colleagues.
Whether you’re just graduating college or a well-seasoned veteran of the accounting industry, we want to give you a chance to shine with TRS CPA Group. If you are interested in one of our positions listed here or are applying for another position, please fill out the form below, and a staff member will respond promptly.
Positions Available Currently
TRS CPA Group PA is a mid-sized public accounting firm located in Salisbury, Maryland. We are a full-service CPA firm providing audit and attest services, tax and consulting services, business valuation and small business advisory services for clients of all entity types and sizes stretching across a broad range of industries. We are more than just a workplace at TRS, we are a team, and we work hard to build team camaraderie while having fun along the way. We focus on our community and our lives after work. It means achieving a sense of satisfaction not only from helping clients, but from helping one other.
We are hiring Junior and Senior Tax Accountants that know the difference between work and passion, a job and a career. We are looking for full time CPA's and future CPA's with 3 - 6 years of experience in tax for our growing firm. Job responsibilities include
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, individual, trust and not-for-profit tax returns
- Preparation of tax work papers for book-to-tax differences, accrual-to-cash conversions, and tax provisions
- Possess the ability to communicate with clients and build sustainable client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Ensure that work is being timely prepared and complete
- Review tax returns prepared by staff, provide guidance and develop staff
- Participate in business development activities of the firm
- Preparation of tax projections for individual and business clients
- The ability to interact within a team setting and to interact professionally with a client.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- Proficient in time management with an emphasis on the importance of meeting deadlines and accomplishing tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of industry and software with respect to bookkeeping and tax preparation (experience with Quickbooks, Ultra Tax, CS Engagement, is preferred, but not required).
We offer flexible work hours, remote work capabilities and a generous compensation and benefits package. Please provide a current resume and references.